SHUTTERGUARD - Aluminium Security Shutters
Security has never looked so good!
ShutterGuard Security Shutters offers a stylish and elegant way to protect your home as well as to control light and privacy at the same time!
Request Free Quote
We know safety comes first but there is no reason it can’t be elegant and chic.
ShutterGuard® looks good and works smartly! These folding, aluminium louvred shutters will open up a room, control light, noise and temperature with the added benefit of keeping you safe.
The innovative, patented system from Taylor provides a two-way locking system, making it virtually impenetrable.
- The patented Gear-lock keeps the shutters in place
- A 6cm patented bolt secures the shutters to the floor, leaving no leverage to lift the lock out of the track
- A 3.4cm bolt secures the top track when locked
- The Cisa system allows you to lock the shutters with a unique security key. Should you wish to have a double-sided lock please request this with us.
- An added security feature is the louvre lock pin that secures the closed louvre panel
All of these security measures are designed to make the entire shutter extremely difficult to break through. Stringent security tests have been successfully carried out.
ShutterGuard® is manufactured entirely from aluminium and can be fitted to almost any window and door and the louvres are fully adjustable. Each unit is ‘Taylorised’ to ensure a precision fit and perfect functionality.
Whether it is privacy, security or an uninterrupted view you’re after – speak to us about ShutterGuard®, there is no need to compromise on safety or style.
ShutterGuard comes in the following standard Colours:
We can also provide custom colors on request.
- Available as Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage Arch configuration
- Bronze or White.
- Custom-made colours are an option, however an additional surcharge will apply.
- Max/Min panel width: 850 – 300mm
- Max/Min panel height: 2900 – 650mm
- Supplied with hinges, brackets and divider rail
- Tracks for smooth operation
- Patented Taylor Gear-Lock® system which has a single locking access point to simultaneously lock top and bottom tracks
- Louvre lock pin to lock louvres
- Patented Louvre Cassette System adding additional security strength
- 6 cm patented bolt secures shutters to the floor
- 3.4 cm bolt secures shutters to top track
- Yes. Light control depends on the louvres tilt when closing/opening.
- 85% – 100% depending on angle of the louvre
- 10 years.